Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ronaldinho: Too Much Sex and Playstation

The Sun are suggesting too much sex and Playstation are to blame for Ronaldinho’s below par World Cup performance. Apparently, Ron’s French model girlfriend Alexandra Paressant broke the rules by sneaking into the Brazil team hotel to be with her man, and Ronaldinho would play “FIFA 2006″ on his Playstation after their illicit entanglements. Not sure how playing video games would affect his World Cup performance, but nice to know.
Alexandra also reveals how they first met. “I saw him but I didn’t approach him because I thought he had the image of a playboy and I don’t like that kind of man. But I left my room key on the table by mistake and he very sweetly brought it to me.”
Well, I believe her.

Reference: worldcupblog.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam,

az aval Jame hanani daram kar hatoono donbal mikonam, harf nadare,
aks haye binaziri hastand,

be har hal edame bedehid lotfan.

www.hamlet20002002.blogfa.com

hamlet

Anonymous said...

salam, man zamane jame jahani ba weblogetoon ashena shodam, vaghean kheyli khoob bud, man khodam ye weblog va ye group daram, khosh hal misham tabadole link dashte bashim:
weblog : www.estuni.persianblog.com
group site : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/estuni
mer30